Tuesday, February 17, 2009


The following is my first attempt at getting in touch with the head of dorm activities in attempts to establish a water conservation awareness initiative for the month of March.


Hello,
I was pointed in you direction from Melanie Kirby in respects to a proposed water conservation project I am trying to initiate. My aim is to start an awareness campaign in the three dorms on campus to try and promote water conservation in these buildings through the month of March. I have collected the sewer and water billing data from the previous year and intend on comparing this years bill with the historical one.
The reason I am contacting you is to seek your approval and perhaps some guidance as to the best way to reach the students living in these dorms. If I have reached you in error I apologize if not any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,
Braden Drypolcher

No comments:

Post a Comment