Thursday, January 29, 2009

My first contact In trying to establish an awarness campaign on the NHTI campus for my Environmental Science class.


Hi Brandan,

I do have access to some historical data. I would be happy to show it to you and see if it is what you want.


Melanie Kirby
Chief Financial Officer
NHTI
Concord's Community College
31 College Drive
Concord, NH 03301
(603)271-7712 * mkirby@ccsnh.edu * www.nhti.edu

From: Drypolcher627,Braden [mailto:BDrypolcher627@students.ccsnh.edu] Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 10:30 AMTo: Melanie KirbySubject: Environmental Science Project Proposal

Hello,
My name is Braden Drypolcher I recieved your name at the top of a list of people who may be able to help me reach my aims for a project I am trying to do for my Environmental Science class.
My proposed project encompasses the idea of water conservation on campus and is an awareness campaign of sorts. I am trying to challenge two buildings on campus specifically two dorms to consume less water over a set period of time. I was hoping to be able to get the utilities and or water bills from last year from a specific month, say March. Using that data and what I described earlier as an awareness program I would like to document if awareness could in fact decrease the amount of water used. In my proposal The savings (if there were any) could be used for a plant a tree program on campus. Though i could be getting ahead of myself I thought it important explain my intent.
I appreciate your time and any information you could give me on this matter.
Thank You,
Braden Drypolcher

No comments:

Post a Comment